Welcome to our press room for national and international journalists and bloggers.
This area on our website is dedicated to journalists, photographers and newspeople. Here you will find the latest press releases, images, films and logos related to the ISU European Speed Skating Championships. Please take a look on our website for facts and information about the ISU European Championships too.
Dear Media representatives!
A warm welcome to the Arena Ritten and to Klobenstein/Collalbo. We are doing our best to provide very good working conditions for you. Please contact us for any questions.
Responsible for Media Operation
Monika Gross, e-mail: email@example.com
Responsible for Media Relation
Hannes Kröss, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Print Media, Photographers, TV/Radio Non Right Holders
1. The accreditation application form must be submitted by December 15, 2018 via e-mail to email@example.com. Please attach also a digital passport picture. The form is available either in format pdf or word.
2. The capacity in the press centre is limited. In order to offer the best possible conditions to everybody, only professional media representatives will be considered and credentials will be limited per media outlet.
3. After the approval of the applications, a confirmation letter will be sent out directly to the media together with all important information.
4. The accreditation badge can be picked up at the Media Centre after presenting the valid Press ID. This badge is not transferable and limited to the areas specifically identified.
5. Photographers will be provided with special identification and they need to sign the ISU disclaimer form at their arrival in order to receive the accreditation. This form is available in the media accreditation section of www.isu.org for reference.
Media Accreditation TV Right Holders
The ISU holds the TV, Radio and multimedia rights to this event. Therefore, please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org (ISU Media Team).
The Media Centre will be located near the main entrance of the Arena Ritten and will be open from Wednesday, January 9 to Sunday, January 13, 2019.
The Media Centre is equipped with 40 working stations, Info Desk with printer, pigeon holes for the distribution of the results, lockers and Wi-Fi for internet access for all accredited media free of charge.
The Mixed Zone provides an opportunity for media to meet athletes immediately after the competition for flash interviews.
After each competition day a press conference will be held in the Media Center. Schedule will be forwarded on site.
Very little parking spaces around the Arena Ritten are available. We will arrange shuttle service from the official media hotels to the Arena Ritten. Information will be provided on site. Please be advised that the transportation service will only be available for the designated official media hotels.
The OC has designated three official media hotels:
Hotel Lichtenstern***S – 39054 Soprabolzano – Stella 8 – www.lichtenstern.it
Breakfast from € 70/per person, half board from € 88/per person
Hotel Edelweiss*** – 39054 Collalbo – Via Sciliar 17 – www.haus-edelweiss.it
Apartment for 2 adults with breakfast from € 44/per person
Garni Haus Bauer – 39054 Collalbo – Via Tann 8 – www.haus-bauer.net
Breakfast from € 37/per person
Please contact them directly for your reservation. Every media representative is responsible for booking his own accommodation and bearing any cancellation fees.
For more information, please contact our OC: email@example.com